Eight First Edition Covers of Classic Novels
- Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley. Chatto & Windus, London, 1932. Cover design by Leslie Holland.
- The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Scribner, New York, 1925. Cover design by Francis Cugat.
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll. Macmillan, 1865
- The Trial (Der Process), by Franz Kafka. Die Schmiede, Berlin, 1925
- Animal Farm, by George Orwell. Secker and Warburg, London, 1945
- On the Road, by Jack Kerouac. Viking Press, New York, 1957
- A Clockwork Orange, by Anthony Burgess. William Heinemann, London, 1962
- Nineteen Eighty-Four, by George Orwell. Secker and Warburg, London, 1949. Cover design by Michael Kennard.